Sunday, May 8, 2011

"Proper" post for today.
k,i've got nothing to post -_-
i've got no motivation to study .___________.
left with four more papers and i'm done for mid-year *winkkkks.
Tomorrow ; Science , Wednesday ; Home economics
Thursday ; Mathematics paper two , Friday ; Art.
Amen lahh, i've got totally no ideas for art /:
wtf siah, who can help me ._.
tskkkkk, hallelujah uhh.
i wanna do well in my studies lehhs, but am lazy to studyyy -_______-
The weather is killing me ._.
crap ._. , k i dont know if this post is proper tough.
but at least i post and keep my blog live right ?!
yeah i know xD



i wanna smile hanging on my face, yes. 
real smile, what for fake a smile which i cmi ? 
might as well dont smile right ? :b 
yeah, so real smile chermaineloo ! 

inked by, 
chermaine. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment