Saturday, May 21, 2011

I miss my primary school life,
when teachers nagging at us , rush us to hand in our homeworks, give tons of assignments,
screaming at their top of their voices, angry like nobody's business.
when we were like "walao,give so many homeworks, heck care, attitude teachers,playing a fool" and etc.
i seriously miss their teachings, their emotions and reactions.
some stare , some joke , some scream , some cry and etc.
I still remember very clearly, i hate their lessons , feeling damn bored, hope time would flyyyyy and past.
now , i wanna go back to my primary school times and stop the time. Having my bitches arnd me , they drive me crazy and stuffs, we're like szbs when we're together.
when PSLE is reaching , teachers give us more and more supplementary , we're all sick and tired of it,
but now , i wanna have primary school lesson and supplementary back, i miss those fun teachings , teacher rushing for syllabus, to make sure we're able to do well in PSLE.
I miss everything about primary school can, seriouslyyyy i miss it alotalotalot .
I miss my awesome classmates of 3/4Rose, 5/6Lavender,
I miss my primary school teacher and their teachings plus supplementary.
I miss my primary school uniform and pe attire veryvery much.
I miss my bitches also ; Abigerltan,ChewLizhen,Esther,Kairong,Gwen and more.
I miss bastards in my class ; Xavier, Jingjie,Simar,Joshua,Hafiiz,Adib,Luthfil and more.
I miss people beside our class also ; Josephine,Dennis,Zonglie,Matthew,Muhaimin and more.
To make my sentence easy and to end my post,
I MISS EVERY SINGLE THING IN MY PRIMARY SCHOOL.
I MISS THOSE EASY SUBJECTS ALSO.
PRIMARY SCHOOL LIFE , YOU ROCKKKK \m/
xoxox,chermaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment